Unite Health Marketing Manager
12-month maternity leave position
Commencing 1st Sept 2020 - 30th Aug 2021
Part-time - 2 - 3 days per week @ the Unite Health head office in Prahran, VIC
We are looking for a marketing guru to join our amazing team in Melbourne for 12-month maternity leave position from the 1 Sept 2020 - 31 Aug 2021.
A bit about us
Unite Health is the leading provider of Pilates teacher training in Australia. We provide training for both Allied Health Professionals and for those with no healthcare background wishing to embark on a career in Pilates.
We are a close and friendly team that work together extremely well - we love to have fun, keep fit and work hard. You can find out more about us online or on our social sites:
The ideal candidate will hold a degree level qualification in marketing and at least 5 years' Marketing experience. Experience working in a small business is preferred but not essential.
- Create and implement a marketing strategy and manage the marketing budget
- Manage Mailchimp and multiple audiences
- Create and send regular email campaigns to multiple audiences in Mailchimp
- Manage/ produce ebooks for website downloads
- Manage automated email campaigns for website leads
- Manage social advertising campaigns
- Manage organic social posts on both Instagram and Facebook
- Create weekly blogs and share across social and in email campaigns
- Manage website updates with developer and SEO manager
- Create various marketing collateral as required
To apply please send your email directly to email@example.com
Cadence Pilates is seeking a vibrant and enthusiastic Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist who has a passion for Pilates to join our team. Completion of APPI Mat/equipment certification or currently enrolled to complete APPI Mat/equipment certification is strongly desired.
The role will include:
- Instruction of group reformer fitness based pilates classes
- Assessment/screening of new clients
- Creativity and development of well-planned classes working within our curriculum-based model.
- Assessment and treatment for the set up of individual programs using the pilates equipment for clients presenting with a particular injury/condition.
- Supervision and progression of client’s attending our rehab/treatment focused group sessions on the Pilates equipment.
Early morning, evening and weekend availability will be required.
The successful applicant will be required to work across all 3 of our locations based in the North Eastern suburbs of Adelaide.
Pilates instructor wanted for a small Physio rehab business in the North Sydney region. Mat & functional rehab background and full working rights.